Queries & Solutions -10.
NATIONAL JOURNAL OF HOMOEOPATHY 1995 May / Jun Vol IV No 3.
1: What is your experience of using Mother tinctures with or without potencies?
Dr. RAMESH RAUT - Aurangabad
I am using Homoeopathic drugs in physiological doses of Q (mother tincture) in the following conditions viz.,
- In terminal conditions when the patient does not respond to the indicated remedy or the intercurrent in potencies and in small doses, then the drug is administered in material doses until the economy reaches a level of reactivity.
- To replace the synthetic drugs being used by the patient for controlling a symptom like raised BP with Rauwolfia-serp, Blood sugar with Syzygium-jamb or Cephalendra or Uran-nitr or with Rhus-arom depending upon the case. After the symptoms are well controlled under physiological doses then they are also reduced to minimum or stopped if possible with strict restrictions and or use of auxiliary measures, before the constitutional treatment is commended.
- As an organ remedy - Celebrities like Dr. J.H. Clarke, C.M. Boger, J.C. Burnett and others have recommended the use of Organopathic remedies in material doses for the management of incurable diseases, when the pathological changes in the vital organs have crossed the stage of reversibility and the selection of the remedy is not possible, for palliating the distressing symptoms for eg like bleedings with Millefolium, Trillium, Gossypium, etc with or without short acting remedies in potencies.
2: Kindly reply the following:
- What is Hair Transmission? Can we use it as a way of treatment in our practice?
- Please tell me the difference between thesis - Law.
- What does applied Organon - practical Organon means?
- What does the word injurious antipathy means?
Dr. RAJIV KALRA - Vadodra
- Hair Transmission is claimed to be one of the modes of administration of Homoeopathic
potencies. Its principle is based upon the theory of the existence and activity of
psycho-electromagnetic waves in the cosmos, introduced by Dr. Tomblinson. I remember, few
years back, a fellow of the Academy, had tried this method in few cases but failed to get
For further details on this subject you may refer to a book on Unfathomed Regions of Homoeopathy by Dr. Sultan Bihari, published by M / s Jain Publishers, New Delhi.
- Thesis means a Theory, an Idea or a Proposal whereas Law is a term used for a Rule or an Ordinance. The first leads to the other after experimentations and confirmations.
- Both of these terms are synonymous. They mean a situation, when a case is being managed (for drug selection, diet restrictions auxillary measures, etc) strictly according to the dictates of the fundamentals laid down in the Organon. In other words when the science of Homoeopathy is put to art at the skillful hands of a physician.
- Antipathy means opposite. A science or a system of treatment which deals with opposites. It is always dangerous if applied in the field of medicine for treating curable cases.